Remineralizing and Reduces Teeth Sensitivity
- Returns vital minerals and vitamins to your teeth;
- Reduces teeth sensitivity;
- Strengthens tooth enamel;
- Essential for use after teeth whitening treatments;
- Contains Hydroxyapatite and Sodium Fluoride.
- 2 Syringes of Mineral gel;
- 1 Silicone Tray ;
HOW TO USE IT:
- Brush your teeth each time before using the Remineralization Gel. The Remineralization Gel is most effective on clean teeth;
- Make sure that dental trays are clean and dry before applying Remineralization Gel into them. Moisture reduces the efficacy of the Remineralization Gel;
- Apply a small amount ot Remineralization Gel around the bottom interior of the dental tray;
- Position the dental tray over your teeth and press gently so that the Remineralization Gel covers the entire surface of your teeth. Discard any overflow gel by spitting or wiping it from your mouth. Wear dental trays as needed from 30 minutes to 4 hours. Overnight applications are acceptable;
- Upon completion of your remineralization session, clean the dental trays with warm water and toothbrush and store in a safe place;
- Не ополаскивать рот, воздержаться от приема пищи и напитков в течение часа;
- Conduct your remineralization session as often as needed.