Chemical teeth whitening Universal Whitening Kit
For 4 persons
- 2 Dual syringes (25% H2O2 + Activating Agent);
- 1 LiquidDam;
- 1 Minerals Gel;
- 2 Cheek retractors;
- 1 Dental Bib;
- 4 Vitamin E swabs;
Ingredients Whitening Gel:Hydrogen Peroxide 25%, Sorbitol, Polyoxyethylene Sorbitan Monolaurate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Nitrate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Vera, Mentha Piperita, Sodium Hydroxide.
Activating Agent:Aqua, Glycerol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol.
How to use it
- Sit in a reclaim position, preferably at 45‘
- Place Dental Bib on chest to protect against any spillage.
- Use Vitamin E Swab for softening lips. Snap swab head at red line, allow liquid to drain into opposite head of swab, and rub over affected tissue.
- Insert Cheek Retractor into mouth, ensuring the curved flanges go inside the cheek.
- Use LiquidDam for insulation gums.
- Push the handle on the Dual syringe until a bead of gel extrudes onto the brush tip.
- Inflict the beat of gel onto the teeth on two layers.
- You can use the blue LED light for 15 minutes or, if you don’t have the LED light, do the second infliction each time for 15 minutes.
- Remove Cheek Retractor and rinse mouth. Remove LiquidDam after the last session.
- Inflict the Minerals gel for 10-15 minutes and wash the teeth.